A great way to start the day is with a healthy and refreshing breakfast — and what’s better than being able to take your breakfast with you out the door? Juicing is a wonderful way to get the nutrients and minerals you need in a quick, easy, and portable, drink. So let’s dive into the benefits of juicing, some great recipes, and why you should add some organic liquid vitamins into the recipe for an added boost of vitamins.
Benefits of Juicing
- Get your veggies more efficiently: Even though fiber is really important in a diet, it’s hard to eat a pile of vegetables with the fiber included. When you juice fruits or vegetables, you’re getting all of the essential vitamins and minerals without all of the fiber.
- More vegetables, more nutrients: Most juicing recipes include a variety of vegetables, so you can get a majority of the vegetables you need for the day in juice form!
- Lower blood sugar levels: Our taste buds may love sugar, but our bodies don’t. The fact that you’re juicing your vegetables is a great start! This will give your body what it needs while not overloading your digestive system. Just remember to juice low-sugar fruits, but we’ll get into that in a bit.
- Detoxify your body: Different from a smoothie, which still has the pulp from the fruit and vegetables, juicing gives you all of the stuff you need without the pulp that your body will need to digest. Juicing gives your body the nutrients it needs to flush out the toxins from your body.
- Enhances athletic performance: Have you ever juiced a beet? Athletes everywhere swear by the power of the beet to help them shave off running times. It also helps to improve oxygen and blood circulation.
A Few of the Best Juicing Recipes
Cucumber, Apple, Celery: Both cucumber and celery are full of water, making them a great choice for juicing. To get a touch of sweet, the apple balances the blend.
Carrot, Apple, Lemon, Ginger: This recipe boasts a tang and a zing with the lemon and ginger. And each ingredient has their own list of health benefits.
Banana, Pineapple, Kale: Sweet, citrusy, nutritious, and a great portion of antioxidants! Get your fill of dark, leafy greens and imagine sitting on a warm beach when you gulp down this juice.
Beet, Strawberry, Blueberry: This recipe is a bit heavy on the fruit, but with the addition of the beet, you’ll feel great throughout the day. If you want a more mild beet flavor, go with golden beets instead of purple.
Add in Organic Liquid Vitamins
If you want to increase your daily intake of vitamins, shop at MaryRuth Organics for our organic liquid vitamins. We have a variety of vitamins that make it easy to give your body what it needs to be healthy and for you to feel great. Add our Organic Vitamin B12 to your juice for an extra energy boost, or our Plant-based, Vegan Probiotic for a healthy gut!
Whether your juicing or simply taking a few drops, our organic liquid vitamins are a great way to feel great throughout your day.