Pet owners and animal lovers all want the best for their furry friends. We buy the good food, the best toys, make sure they are getting the right amount of exercise, and we give them enough love that could make our significant others jealous. But when you want even more for your loved pet, shop at MaryRuth Organics for the best natural probiotics for your cat and dog.
Some of the most dangerous diseases for cats:
- Feline Leukemia spreads through urine, nose discharge, and saliva and can be caught through bites, sharing food, or by living with other cats. This could lead to skin infections, eye disease, bladder infections, or more.
- Renal failure is caused by kidney disease and is a leading cause of death in older cats. This could be caused by age, genetics, or ingesting poisonous substances. Symptoms include excessive urination, nausea, vomiting, weight loss, or more.
- Rabies is a dangerous disease that can not only infect cats, but can spread to humans as well. This is commonly caught through bites from wild animals and is a degenerative disease that attacks the nervous system.
Some of the most dangerous diseases for dogs:
- Ear infections are commonly caused by allergies, yeast, ear mites, bacteria, and more. Symptoms can include ear odor, vigorous scratching, lack of balance, redness of the ear canal, or swelling.
- Worms, including tape, round, and hook, and whipworms are common internal parasites that dogs can develop. If your dog has diarrhea, weight loss, a change in appetite, or vomiting, worms could be the cause.
- Gastric Torsion or bloat is common is dog breeds such as Great Danes, German shepherds, bloodhounds, or Weimaraners. This disease keeps fluid and air from escaping the stomach causing the dog to be unable to belch or vomit.
Organic Liquid Cat and Dog Probiotics
To help prevent these problems and promote a healthy pet, try giving your cat or dog the best natural probiotic from MaryRuth Organics. If your cat or dog has digestive problems, low energy, weight issues, bad bacteria, yeast issues, high cholesterol, or poor liver function, this probiotic can help prevent these problems, and more. This USDA organic liquid probiotic for cats and dogs is:
- 100 percent plant-based
- 100 percent corn free
- 100 percent vegan
- 100 percent raw
- Increased natural resistance to infectious disease in the gastrointestinal tract and fungal overgrowth
- Reduction of some allergic reactions
- Antibiotic residuals
- Optimized digestive processes, allowing increased nutritional benefit from food
- Assistance with bowel movement and diarrhea
- Immune system boost
- Improved resistance to food poisoning
- Production of needed nutrients
- Improved lactose intolerance conditions
- Cholesterol levels
The diseases listed above are scary and we hope you never have to go through any of those problems! And we definitely don’t want to prevent you from owning a cat or dog. But we do want to make sure that your pets are as healthy and as happy as possible! With regular exercise, nutrient filled food, and this best natural probiotic, your pet can go about their day and their normal animal activities without a care in the world. Shop at MaryRuth Organics for natural probiotics, face creams, morning and evening multivitamins, and more!