Living a healthy lifestyle can be challenging. The foods that are often convenient and easy to eat are usually not packed full of the vitamins and minerals our body needs every day. In fact, even when you do try to eat healthy foods, it is still a challenge to give our bodies everything we need.
That’s why supplementation is a great way to make sure our bodies get the vitamins and minerals we need to live as our best selves.
In addition to multivitamins and multiminerals, probiotics are another type of supplement that help keep the body regulated and healthy day in and day out. MaryRuth Organics calls these three things our Triad of Health, which officially includes the multivitamin, multimineral, and probiotic liquid supplements.
Benefits of Taking A Multivitamin DailyTaking a multivitamin is a lot like buying an insurance policy for your health. It helps fill the gaps where the foods and beverages we have every day fall short on nutrient supply.
- Correct nutrient deficiencies: Our body uses nutrients in different ways. When your body lacks vitamin B12, you experience balance problems. When your body lacks vitamin C, you could get Scurvy. Daily multivitamins balance these deficiencies so your body can run on full power.
- Boost energy: Nutrients power the cells within our body, which are then able to function as intended. When cells don’t have to search to be complete, your body feels energized and awake.
- Improve memory: Short-term memory has been proven to be enhanced when the body receives the daily recommended doses of the vitamins packed into daily multivitamins.
- Maintain strength: Muscle atrophy is commonly associated with free radical damage. Vitamin D helps regulate cell strength, which directly correlates to muscle strength as we age.
- Manage stress: A variety of complex B vitamins naturally targets neurotransmitters in your brain to help regulate and tone down the “excitatory” stimuli that can cause stress levels to skyrocket.
- Prevent health problems: Overall, when a body experiences a deficiency, you are likely to notice a health symptom. Proper vitamin intake can support healthy aging, protect against hearing and smelling loss, prevent diabetes complications, and reduce dental problems, just to name a few.
Learn more about MaryRuth’s Organic Liquid Morning Multivitamin.
Benefits of Taking a Multimineral Daily
Minerals are another aspect of a healthy diet that help our bodies function at their highest level. Did you know that every body is made up of 4 to 5 percent minerals? Minerals are the building blocks for bones, muscles, tissues, nerve cells, and blood, and they also aid hormone production, muscle response, proper digestion, and nervous system communication.
- Prevent diseases: Magnesium is a mineral that helps enzymes function properly in order to keep the body strong as it fights and prevents diseases.
- Strengthen the heart: Minerals send signals between the brain and the heart to keep a strong, stable heartbeat.
- Regulate chemical reactions: Nearly every bodily function we take for granted is spurred by a chemical reaction. Breathing, for example, wouldn’t be possible without the minerals that regulate the reaction of turning oxygen into carbon dioxide.
- Nourish bones: Teeth and bones are strengthened and nourished with minerals such as calcium, as well as other complex vitamins. Healthy teeth means a lifetime with a full, white smile.
- Grow shiny hair: Copper contributes to hair health, helping it stay strong from the follicle to the root. Strong hair also looks healthier and has a nice shine to it.
- Replenish healthy skin: Copper also helps maintain skin health. Say goodbye to dry, flaky skin when your body has the proper amount of minerals.
Learn more about MaryRuth’s Organic Liquid Nighttime Multimineral.
Benefits of Taking a Probiotic Daily
A probiotic is a culture of live, good bacteria. This helpful type of bacteria keeps your gut healthy as it regulates your digestive system and cleanses out toxins and other bad bacteria. At MaryRuth Organics, our probiotic is vegan, paleo, non-GMO, and is packed with highly potent live strains.
- Controls digestive problems: Probiotics help move beverages and food through your gut at a healthy pace. When food sticks around for too long, it can cause irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, and other infections.
- Increase energy levels: Since probiotics are an injection of good bacteria, it helps your body accept the goodness of the foods you eat, so it uses the energy from food to help fuel your body in a more efficient way.
- Enhance weight loss: When your digestive tract and gut are clear of toxins, the body has a stronger ability to keep it clean. Probiotics enhance weight loss because it helps prevent fatty build-up and keeps things running smoothly.
- Suppress bad bacteria: Like in your favorite action movie, when the good guys finally start to take over the villains, it isn’t hard to keep the lead. Similarly, the influx of good bacteria from probiotics helps keep the bad bacteria at bay.
- Fight yeast/fungal infections: When the good bacteria begins to colonize in the body, fungal and yeast infections have a harder time forming. Instead of treating infections as they come, probiotics are a strong method of prevention and defense in the first place.
- Improve immune function: When it comes to fighting health problems, probiotics boost the immune system to especially target allergies, viral infections, eczema, and potentiating vaccination responses.
Learn more about MaryRuth’s Organic Liquid Probiotics.
Overall, the Triad of Health helps energize your body, regulate better sleep, improve digestion, strengthen the immune system, cleanse for a healthy gut, and provide the essential vitamins and minerals you need every day to thrive.