IMMUNE SUPPORT | ANTIOXIDANT | SKIN HEALTH
$22.46 $24.95 Save 10%
Megadose Zinc Liposomal (15.22 oz)
Receive All the Benefits of This Essential Mineral, in Liposomal Form for Enhanced Absorption. If you want a megadose serving of this trace mineral, try our liposomal-encapsulated Zinc!
15.22 oz | 30 servings
How it works
- Compared to unencapsulated Zinc, this Megadose Zinc Liposomal, with greater bioavailability, is delivered to your body via liposomal technology.
- Zinc, an essential mineral, is needed for several bodily processes including certain gene expression and DNA repair.
- Zinc also helps to support cellular metabolism and maintain skin integrity.
- Zinc deficiency can lead to impaired immune function, so for those who are interested in megadosing zinc, this blueberry-flavored liposomal is an easy and delicious way to do so!
Quick Facts About Liposomals
- Liposomes are tiny spherical structures that have a protective outer layer and an inner cavity to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body.
- These tiny structures encapsulate these substances and can lead to enhanced absorption!
- Our products’ Micelle Liposomal delivery system works by encapsulating the vitamin/nutrients into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. The liposomal structures allow the nutrients they are delivering to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
- In this supplement, Zinc is encapsulated by liposomes for enhanced absorption!
Important Message from MaryRuth's
Important: We genuinely care about all our customers, which is why we always suggest consulting with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any health supplement. Since all bodies are different, an individual’s nutrient needs are unique to their body. As such, results may vary. Children under 14, seniors over 65, those pregnant and/or lactating, those who suspect a medical condition and those who are taking any medications should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue use if any negative reaction occurs.
How to take
Suggested Use: Adults ages 18+, take 1 Tablespoon (15 mL) daily. Can be taken directly or added to your choice of blended beverage or as a topping on a variety of foods.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
over __ five star reviewsread reviews
We formulate with clinically proven nutrients and source with great care. Every ingredient is meticulously tested to ensure that all of our vitamins and supplements are pure, potent and effective.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Corn Free
- Sugar Free*
- Made in a GMP Facility
*Not a low calorie food
Images provided are a visual representation of items that contain the referenced nutrients and do not necessarily represent the actual ingredients, ingredient sources, or ingredient forms in this or any other MaryRuth’s product.
View All Ingredients
Have A Question? Great, Ask Us!
Really. We are here to answer any question you may have.
What is Zinc in liposomal form?
Liposomes are tiny spherical structures, with a protective outer layer and an inner cavity, to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body. In this supplement, Zinc is encapsulated into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes for enhanced absorption! This liposomal structure allows for the Zinc to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
Why take a megadose of Zinc?
Megadosing is a term to describe taking doses well over the regular daily recommended dosage of a vitamin. Limited studies have shown benefits to megadosing with specific vitamins and minerals but we always recommend that everyone check with their physician or healthcare professional before beginning any new wellness supplement to make sure the supplement is suitable for their health.
Is this product safe for children?
As this product is a megadose — which is a term to describe taking doses well over the regular daily recommended dosage of a vitamin or mineral — this product may not be suitable for children. One serving (15 mL or 1 TBSP) of this product provides 18 mg Zinc, which is 164% DV for ages 4+. While limited studies have shown benefits to megadosing with specific vitamins and minerals, this also means that the Zinc content is higher than the FDA's recommended daily value. We recommend speaking with your child's physician or healthcare professional to determine if this product is right for your child.
What is the lifespan of this liposomal product?
The shelf life for our Megadose Zinc Liposomal is 18 months in a cool, dry place away from oxygen and moisture in its sealed container. Once open and refrigerated, the shelf life is still 18 months. If stored refrigerated and sealed, the shelf life is 2 years.
More questions? Find out more answers on our FAQs Page.
wellness madesimplejoin 25,000+ monthly subscribers now
Get a 100% refund* & keep the product if you're not happy in any way *policy details
Receive a 100% refund* and keep the product if you’re not happy in any way! *policy details
Free Standard Shipping on all U.S. orders over $49
24/7 Customer Care
Reach out to us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Get $10 off your next order and more smiles when you sign up for MaryRuth Organics email alerts!
24/7 Customer Care: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week