ENERGY | COGNITIVE FUNCTION | OVERALL HEALTH
$24.95 Save %
Almond Butter & Jelly Liposomal Smoothie with DHA & MCT
This Delicious Liquid May Support Cognitive Function & A Healthy Weight! With DHA & MCT in yummy almond butter and jelly flavor, you can easily add this to your morning coffee, tea, smoothie, or even drizzle it on pancakes or toast!
How it works
- This liposomal supplement contains MCT oil, derived from coconut, and vegan omega-3s in the form of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), derived from sustainably sourced algal oil!
- Contains DHA Omega-3s which are important for cognitive function.
- MCT (medium-chain triacylglycerol) Oil, when compared to long-chain triglycerides (LCTs), may support increased energy levels and a healthy weight.
- This product combines two great ingredients — DHA and MCT Oil — to support your overall health.
- Unlike other fishy omegas, this supplement is a delicious addition to your daily routine!
Quick Facts About Liposomals
- Liposomes are tiny spherical structures that have a protective outer layer and an inner cavity to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body.
- These tiny structures encapsulate these substances and can lead to enhanced absorption!
- Our products’ Micelle Liposomal delivery system works by encapsulating the vitamin/nutrients into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. The liposomal structures allow the nutrients they are delivering to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
- In this supplement, DHA and MCT oil are encapsulated by liposomes for enhanced absorption!
Important Message from MaryRuth's
Important: We genuinely care about all our customers, which is why we always suggest consulting with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any health supplement. Since all bodies are different, an individual’s nutrient needs are unique to their body. As such, results may vary. Children under 14, seniors over 65, those pregnant and/or lactating, those who suspect a medical condition and those who are taking any medications should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue use if any negative reaction occurs.
This product CONTAINS nut allergens: Almond butter.
How to take
Suggested Use: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Take 1 Tablespoon (15 mL) daily. Can be taken directly or added to your choice of blended beverage or as a topping on a variety of foods.
- 4-8 Years: ¼ TBSP (100 mg DHA & 1 g MCT)
- 9-13 Years: ½ TBSP (200 mg DHA & 2 g MCT)
- 14+ Years: 1 TBSP or 15 mL (400 mg DHA & 4 g MCT)
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
over __ five star reviewsread reviews
We formulate with clinically proven nutrients and source with great care. Every ingredient is meticulously tested to ensure that all of our vitamins and supplements are pure, potent and effective.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free*
- Made in a GMP Facility
- Formulated for the Whole Family
*Not a low calorie food
View All Ingredients
Have A Question? Great, Ask Us!
Really. We are here to answer any question you may have.
How do I know what an appropriate dose is for my family when there are no recommended daily values for Omegas and MCT?
It is true that there are no FDA recommendations for daily intake of Omega-3s or MCT oil, which makes it hard to know what an appropriate dose might be! For Omega-3s, recommendations from health organizations for daily intake vary from 250-500 mg of DHA & EPA, with an upper limit around 3-5 g. We’ve created the following chart with suggested dosages but ultimately, in order to make the best health decisions possible for you and your family, we recommend speaking with your physician or healthcare professional to determine what dose is best.
What is the best way to take this?
One of the most exciting aspects of this supplement is that its delicious flavor lends itself to a variety of ways that it can be taken! Though you can take your Almond Butter & Jelly Smoothie with DHA & MCT directly, we recommend taking this with food for the best experience, as we've heard from some that they've experienced stomach discomfort when taking this product alone. With a unique almond butter and jelly flavor, some great ideas for taking this product include adding it to your coffee, favorite smoothie, or even drizzling it as a topping on bananas, toast, pancakes, and more!
What is Micelle Liposomal delivery?
This is the delivery mechanism for our current liposomal products. Depending on the product, vitamins or other nutrients are encapsulated into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. The liposomal structures allow the encapsulated substances they are delivering to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
What is your vegan omega-3 DHA source?
While most omega supplements use cod liver oil or another fishy source, our Almond Butter & Jelly Liposomal Smoothie with DHA & MCT uses DHA derived from algal oil, which is sourced from an ocean-friendly, wild strain of sustainably-grown micro-algae. Algal oil is an incredible source of DHA!
What is the lifespan of this liposomal product?
The shelf life for our Almond Butter & Jelly Smoothie with DHA & MCT is 18 months, when stored in a cool, dry place (preferably refrigerated), away from oxygen and moisture in its sealed container. Once open and, if kept refrigerated, the shelf life is six months.
More questions? Find out more answers on our FAQs Page.
wellness madesimplejoin 25,000+ monthly subscribers now
Get a 100% refund* & keep the product if you're not happy in any way *policy details
Receive a 100% refund* and keep the product if you’re not happy in any way! *policy details
Free Standard Shipping on all U.S. orders over $49
24/7 Customer Care
Reach out to us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Get $10 off your next order and more smiles when you sign up for MaryRuth Organics email alerts!
24/7 Customer Care: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week