$22.95 Save %
Organic Toddler Multivitamin Liquid Drops With Iron
healthy growth | overall health | immune support
Our first liquid multivitamin formulated just for toddlers with iron! Support healthy growth, immunity, and more with these easy-to-administer liquid drops.
60 drops | 30 servings
How it works
- Packed with some essential nutrients for your child such as vitamins A, C, B6, B12, D3, E, iron, zinc, and choline, all in a delicious orange-vanilla flavor.
- Vitamin D3 is the same kind of vitamin D that your child’s body naturally produces when exposed to sunlight, here in vegan, easy-to-take drop form!
- Vitamin D supports bone health and development, and even supports calcium absorption from the calcium in your toddler’s diet.
- Vitamin C’s antioxidant properties are vital for the body’s processes, supporting your toddler’s immune function and overall well-being.
- Zinc is needed for several bodily processes including immune function and skin integrity, and is also important for cognitive development.
- Zinc supplementation in children (from 2 up to 5 years of age) may support height and overall growth outcomes!
- Our liquid iron comes from bioavailable Ferrochel®, otherwise known as ferrous bisglycinate chelate.
- Simply add the appropriate dosage to your toddler’s favorite drink, or give them these iron liquid drops on their own.
- It’s recommended that all children aged 6 months to 5 years are given vitamin supplements containing vitamins A, C and D every day.
Important Message from MaryRuth's
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
We genuinely care about all our customers. Please consult with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any health supplement, especially if pregnant or lactating, taking medication, or if you have a medical diagnosis. Discontinue use if any negative reaction occurs.
How to take
Suggested Use: Shake gently before each use. Ages 1-3 years of age, take 2 mL daily, or as recommended by physician or healthcare professional. Please avoid direct dropper contact to mouth in order to prevent product contamination. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Store in a cool, dry place.
We only create wholesome vitamins and supplements that MaryRuth herself feels great about giving to her own family. We find the highest quality ingredients and formulate with care great-tasting products that assist in supporting your health and wellness!
- USDA Organic
- GMP Facility Made
- Toddler Formulated
HEALTH MADE SIMPLE
Discover The Ultimate Health Hack . . .
At MaryRuth Organics, we're helping others move forward every day, and it shows! With 12,000+ five-star reviews, our happy customers found a supplement that works for their lifestyle - And not to mention they're tasty!
Based on 18 reviews
My kids love taking this multivitamin with iron (being vegan their doctor always asks about iron). They ask for this and their other vitamins every day!
My two year old picky eater approves! He loves it and takes it well without me asking. It must taste good :)
Have A Question? Great, Ask Us!
Really. We are here to answer any question you may have.
Why do toddlers need iron?
Iron is an essential mineral needed for many bodily processes and functions. About 8% of U.S. toddlers are deficient in iron, so it is important they receive enough of this essential nutrient.
How should I administer these drops to my toddler?
Once daily, dispense drops directly into your toddler's mouth (avoiding direct dropper contact to mouth in order to prevent product contamination or damage to the dropper), or add to their favorite beverage.
What is the vegan D3 sourced from?
Our D3 is sourced from lichen.
More questions? Find out more answers on our FAQs Page.
Receive a 100% refund* and keep the product if you’re not happy in any way! *policy details
Free Standard Shipping on all U.S. orders over $99
12,000+ 5 Star Reviews
That's a lot of happy customers