HAIR HEALTH | SKIN HEALTH | IMMUNE SUPPORT
$29.95 Save %
Hair Care Liposomal
Support healthy hair from the inside out. Our Hair Care Liposomal is a blend of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals to help nourish your hair.
1 Pouch | 14 servings
How it works
- Nutrients such as pumpkin seed oil, vitamin D3, and biotin may help to support the normal hair growth process.
- Pumpkin seed oil is most known for supporting prostate health, but its role in supporting normal hormone balance may also support the normal hair growth cycle.
- Biotin is an essential nutrient that supports healthy hair growth.
- Not only could Vitamin D3 support the process of hair growth, but it is also necessary for hair follicle development!
- Selenium is another important nutrient for hair follicle health and it may also help support skin health and cellular integrity.
- Hyaluronic acid helps to supply moisture and lubrication to tissues in the body such as the skin.
- Vitamin E is one of the most important antioxidants for maintaining skin health. Tocopherols and tocotrienols help support cellular health as well as immune function!
- Lastly, black cumin seed oil rounds out our blend as it may help support a healthy immune response.
- Try this delicious french toast flavored supplement, in easy single-serving packets to take at home or on the go!
Quick Facts About Liposomals
- Liposomes are tiny spherical structures that have a protective outer layer and an inner cavity to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body.
- These tiny structures encapsulate these substances and can lead to enhanced absorption!
- Our products’ Micelle Liposomal delivery system works by encapsulating the vitamin/nutrients into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. The liposomal structures allow the nutrients they are delivering to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
- In this supplement, these nutrients are encapsulated by liposomes for enhanced absorption!
Important Message from MaryRuth's
Important: We genuinely care about all our customers, which is why we always suggest consulting with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any health supplement. Since all bodies are different, an individual’s nutrient needs are unique to their body. As such, results may vary. Children under 14, seniors over 65, those pregnant and/or lactating, those who suspect a medical condition and those who are taking any medications should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue use if any negative reaction occurs.
NOTE: Herbal products may interfere with certain medications or complicate health conditions. If you are taking any medications, suffer from any health complications, are under the age of 12 or over the age of 65, or are pregnant or lactating, please consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use.
We do not recommend taking this product along with our prenatal and/or postnatal products.
How to take
Suggested Use: Take 1 pouch (15 mL) daily. Can be taken directly or added to your choice of blended beverage or as a topping on a variety of foods.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
over __ five star reviewsread reviews
We formulate with clinically proven nutrients and source with great care. Every ingredient is meticulously tested to ensure that all of our vitamins and supplements are pure, potent and effective.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free*
- Made in a GMP Facility
*Not a low calorie food
View All Ingredients
Have A Question? Great, Ask Us!
Really. We are here to answer any question you may have.
How does biotin support hair?
Keratin is a protein and the key structural component that makes up your hair. Biotin supports the body’s keratin infrastructure. But this product isn’t just a biotin supplement! It also contains vitamin D3 which is necessary for hair follicle development and selenium which is another important nutrient for hair follicle health.
What is the lifespan of this liposomal product?
The shelf life for our Hair Care Liposomal is 12 months, when stored in a cool, dry place (preferably refrigerated), away from oxygen and moisture in its sealed box. Once open and, if kept refrigerated, the shelf life of one pouch is 24 hours.
More questions? Find out more answers on our FAQs Page.
wellness madesimplejoin 25,000+ monthly subscribers now
Get a 100% refund* & keep the product if you're not happy in any way *policy details
Receive a 100% refund* and keep the product if you’re not happy in any way! *policy details
Free Standard Shipping on all U.S. orders over $49
24/7 Customer Care
Reach out to us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Get $10 off your next order and more smiles when you sign up for MaryRuth Organics email alerts!
24/7 Customer Care: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week