EYE HEALTH | VISION SUPPORT | FILTERS BLUE LIGHT
$23.95 Save %
Eye Care Gummies (90 Count)
Care for Your Eyes with Our Eye Care Gummies, Containing Helpful Nutrients Zeaxanthin and Lutein. These gummies contain the necessary phytonutrients for your eye health, particularly helpful in filtering blue light.
90 count | up to 90 servings
How it works
- Zeaxanthin and lutein — two carotenoids known as the “eye vitamins” — are used to support overall eye health, including the macula and retina.
- Of the 600 carotenoids found in nature, only these two are deposited in high quantities in the retina and macula of the eye, which is why it is so helpful to supplement both lutein and zeaxanthin in addition to eating a diet rich in these nutrients.
- Zeaxanthin and lutein help to maintain healthy cellular integrity, as well as block harmful high energy light from reaching the underlying structures in the retina, which may help with eye strain.
- Lutein has also been shown to support healthy, flexible arteries.
- Enjoy these easy-to-take strawberry-flavored gummies and support your eye health!
Important Message from MaryRuth's
Important: We genuinely care about all our customers, which is why we always suggest consulting with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any health supplement. Since all bodies are different, an individual’s nutrient needs are unique to their body. As such, results may vary. Children under 14, seniors over 65, those pregnant and/or lactating, those who suspect a medical condition and those who are taking any medications should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue use if any negative reaction occurs.
How to take
Suggested Use: Ages 2+ can take 1 gummy up to 2 times per day, or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place.
over __ five star reviewsread reviews
We formulate with clinically proven nutrients and source with great care. Every ingredient is meticulously tested to ensure that all of our vitamins and supplements are pure, potent and effective.
- Pectin Based
- No Gelatin
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free*
- Made in a GMP Facility
*Not a low calorie food
View All Ingredients
Have A Question? Great, Ask Us!
Really. We are here to answer any question you may have.
Why is the inside of the bottle stained? Will it stain my hands too?
Since zeaxanthin and lutein are carotenoids, they have natural pigments that may rub off on your skin and on other materials. But don’t worry — this yellow coloring can easily be washed off of your hands! The slightly oily, yellow discoloration inside the bottle is normal and is from the marigold-derived lutein.
What is free-form lutein? Is the lutein in the product free-form?
Yes, we use free form lutein in this product. Both free form and esterified lutein are found in nature, though studies have shown that supplemental lutein as free form may absorb better than lutein esters.
More questions? Find out more answers on our FAQs Page.
wellness madesimplejoin 25,000+ monthly subscribers now
Get a 100% refund* & keep the product if you're not happy in any way *policy details
Receive a 100% refund* and keep the product if you’re not happy in any way! *policy details
Free Standard Shipping on all U.S. orders over $49
24/7 Customer Care
Reach out to us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Get $10 off your next order and more smiles when you sign up for MaryRuth Organics email alerts!
24/7 Customer Care: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week