$44.95 Save %
Prenatal & Postnatal Multivitamin Liposomal
PRE-CONCEPTION WELLNESS | PREGNANCY SUPPORT | POSTNATAL HEALTH
Formulated to support mom and baby from conception through nursing. This Prenatal & Postnatal Liposomal is designed to help support fetal development, postpartum recovery and healthy lactation via liposomal technology for enhanced absorption!
15.22 oz | 30 servings
How it works
- Formulated for pre-conception, pregnancy, and nursing, Prenatal & Postnatal Liposomal has a vitamin and mineral complex to support the nutrient needs of you and your baby before, during, and after pregnancy.
- We designed this liposomal to help prepare your body for pregnancy and promote healthy fetal development.
- Since your body is going through many physical and hormonal changes while pregnant and after giving birth, additional nutrients are often needed which can be enhanced for absorption via a liposomal.
- Containing 15 mg of vitamin D3 and 600 mcg of folate, this multivitamin is designed for those who may prefer supplementing their vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol and their folate as folinic acid.†
- Individuals who consume an adequate amount of folate in a healthful diet may reduce the risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.
- This liposomal also contains omega-3 docosahexaenoic acid (from Algalo Oil) and omega-9 oleic acid (from sunflower seed extract) which are important for proper fetal development.
- With ingredients like vitamin A as retinyl palmitate, choline bitartrate, and potassium bicarbonate, you know you’re providing important nutrients for you and baby.
Quick Facts About Liposomals
- Liposomes are tiny spherical structures that have a protective outer layer and an inner cavity to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body.
- These tiny structures encapsulate these substances and can lead to enhanced absorption!
- Our products’ Micelle Liposomal delivery system works by encapsulating the vitamin/nutrients into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. The liposomal structures allow the nutrients they are delivering to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
- In this supplement, these nutrients are encapsulated by liposomes for enhanced absorption!
Important Message from MaryRuth's
Important: We genuinely care about all our customers, which is why we always suggest consulting with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any health supplement. Since all bodies are different, an individual’s nutrient needs are unique to their body. As such, results may vary. Children under 12, seniors over 65, and those pregnant and/or lactating should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue if any negative reaction occurs.
NOTE: Herbal products may interfere with certain medications or complicate health conditions. If you are taking any medications, suffer from any health complications, are under the age of 12 or over the age of 65, or are pregnant or lactating, please consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use.
†Folic acid is the recommended folate by the CDC for all women of reproductive age who could become pregnant. There is little to no scientific support that folinic acid is equivalent to folic acid in its ability to support those who are pregnant or who may become pregnant.
This product is formulated for those pregnant, nursing, or are trying to get pregnant. We genuinely care about all our customers, which is why we always suggest consulting with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any health supplement. Discontinue use if any negative reaction occurs.
How to take
Suggested Use: Take 1 Tablespoon (15 mL) daily. Can be taken directly or added to your choice of blended beverage or as a topping on a variety of foods.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening. For optimal flavor and product performance, we recommend refrigeration before and after opening.
We only create wholesome vitamins and supplements that MaryRuth herself feels great about giving to her own family. We find the highest quality ingredients and formulate with care great-tasting products that assist in supporting your health and wellness!
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free*
- GMP Facility Made
- Pregnancy Formulated
*Not a low calorie food
HEALTH MADE SIMPLE
Discover The Ultimate Health Hack . . .
At MaryRuth Organics, we're helping others move forward every day, and it shows! With 12,000+ five-star reviews, our happy customers found a supplement that works for their lifestyle - And not to mention they're tasty!
Based on 38 reviews
It is very thick, I have been taking a tablespoon everyday. Some
Days its hard because of my morning sickness but I can easy take the spoon by itself. I don’t mixed it with anything. I actually enjoy the flavor of orange and vanilla.
I am well past pre- and post-natal stages but I have been experiencing hair loss issues. Mary Ruth’s Vitamins have helped with hair regrown and thickening. I plan to continue using it.
Prenatal & Postnatal Multivitamin Liposomal
Love this product. Good taste. Exactly what I've been looking for since I can't swallow pills well.
Along with the nutritional value, the flavor is sooo good! A tablespoon doesn’t feel like enough lol
Have A Question? Great, Ask Us!
Really. We are here to answer any question you may have.
When should I start taking a prenatal multivitamin?
Nutritional needs can change over a lifetime, and that is especially true in pregnancy and after you’ve given birth. It is recommended that a person who is attempting to conceive should begin supplementing in anticipation of pregnancy. This Prenatal & Postnatal Multivitamin Liposomal was formulated to support you and baby from preconception to after you’ve given birth. We recommend speaking with your physician healthcare professional to help you determine the best supplements for you, on your journey with conception, pregnancy, and postpartum!
What is the best time of day to take the Prenatal & Postnatal Multivitamin Liposomal?
The best time of day to take our Prenatal & Postnatal Multivitamin Liposomal is in the morning, with or without food; your call! Pregnancy nausea may get the best of you, so you may prefer to take it with your breakfast. What is most important is that you take the supplement consistently.
What is the lifespan of this liposomal product?
The shelf life for our Prenatal & Postnatal Multivitamin Liposomal is 12 months, when stored in a cool, dry place (preferably refrigerated), away from oxygen and moisture in its sealed container. Once open and, if kept refrigerated, the shelf life is 6 months.
More questions? Find out more answers on our FAQs Page.
Receive a 100% refund* and keep the product if you’re not happy in any way! *policy details
Free Standard Shipping on all U.S. orders over $99
12,000+ 5 Star Reviews
That's a lot of happy customers