ENERGY SUPPORT | COGNITIVE FUNCTION | IMMUNE SUPPORT
$ 34.95 Save %
Women's Multivitamin Liposomal
A Bioavailable Multivitamin Formulated for Women’s Health. Try this Vanilla Peach flavored multivitamin to support cognitive function, mood, reproductive health, and more via liposomal technology for enhanced absorption!
15.22 oz | 30 servings
How it works
- If you’re looking for a more bioavailable multivitamin formulated for women, reach for this Women’s Multivitamin Liposomal with vitamins and botanicals delivered with liposomal technology!
- B-vitamins are a group of eight essential water-soluble vitamins that the human body needs but cannot make on its own.
- This women’s multivitamin includes all eight B vitamins to support vital functions like skin health, energy levels, metabolism, circulatory health, DNA/RNA synthesis, neurochemical production, immune health, and more.
- Vitamin A is also an essential vitamin, imperative for normal vision, reproduction, and properly functioning organs such as the heart, liver, and kidneys.
- Vitamin D3, the same type of vitamin D that your body naturally produces when exposed to sunlight, supports sleep and less stress — plus it’s necessary for muscle function and healthy bones.
- With omega fatty acids 3 and 9, you’re also supporting cognitive function, cardiovascular & cellular health, and immunity.
- In addition to 11 essential vitamins, this liposomal also includes a proprietary botanical blend, with traditionally used herbs such as yam and goji, to support women’s hormones and reproductive health, mood, cognitive function, libido, digestive function, bone health, endurance, eye health, and more.
- Try this delicious Vanilla Peach flavored liposomal multivitamin today!
Quick Facts About Liposomals
- Liposomes are tiny spherical structures that have a protective outer layer and an inner cavity to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body.
- These tiny structures encapsulate these substances and can lead to enhanced absorption!
- Our products’ Micelle Liposomal delivery system works by encapsulating the vitamin/nutrients into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. The liposomal structures allow the nutrients they are delivering to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
- In this supplement, these nutrients are encapsulated by liposomes for enhanced absorption!
Important Message from MaryRuth's
Important: We genuinely care about all our customers, which is why we always suggest consulting with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any health supplement. Since all bodies are different, an individual’s nutrient needs are unique to their body. As such, results may vary. Children under 14, seniors over 65, those pregnant and/or lactating, those who suspect a medical condition and those who are taking any medications should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue use if any negative reaction occurs.
How to take
Suggested Use: Take 1 Tablespoon (15 mL) daily. Can be taken directly or added to your choice of blended beverage or as a topping on a variety of foods.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
over __ five star reviewsread reviews
We formulate with clinically proven nutrients and source with great care. Every ingredient is meticulously tested to ensure that all of our vitamins and supplements are pure, potent and effective.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free*
- Made in a GMP Facility
*Not a low calorie food
Images provided are a visual representation of items that contain the referenced nutrients and do not necessarily represent the actual ingredients, ingredient sources, or ingredient forms in this or any other MaryRuth’s product.
View All Ingredients
Have A Question? Great, Ask Us!
Really. We are here to answer any question you may have.
What is your vegan omega-3 source?
While most omega supplements use cod liver oil or another fishy source, our Women’s Multivitamin Liposomal uses DHA derived from algal oil, which is sourced from an ocean-friendly, wild strain of sustainably-grown micro-algae. Our Algal Oil (Omega-3) supplier is a proud supporter and board member of the Global Organization for EPA & DHA Omega-3s (GOED).
Why isn’t vitamin C included in the formula?
Did you know that formulating with Vitamin C can be difficult?! It tends to be unstable and degrade quickly in liquid formulations, especially when included in complex formulas with multiple other vitamins and minerals. Given that Vitamin C deficiency is uncommon in developed countries, and can be obtained in the North American diet through common foods such as citrus fruits, tomatoes, potatoes, and more, we opted to leave it out. If you would like to supplement with Vitamin C, we do have many standalone products like our Vitamin C Liquid Drops, Megadose Vitamin C Liposomal, and Vitamin C Gummies.
What is the lifespan of this liposomal product?
The shelf life for our Women’s Multivitamin Liposomal is 12 months, when stored in a cool, dry place (preferably refrigerated), away from oxygen and moisture in its sealed container. Once open and, if kept refrigerated, the shelf life is 6 months.
More questions? Find out more answers on our FAQs Page.
wellness madesimplejoin 25,000+ monthly subscribers now
Get a 100% refund* & keep the product if you're not happy in any way *policy details
Receive a 100% refund* and keep the product if you’re not happy in any way! *policy details
Free Standard Shipping on all U.S. orders over $49
24/7 Customer Care
Reach out to us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Get 15% off your next order and more smiles when you sign up for MaryRuth Organics email alerts!
24/7 Customer Care: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week