$44.95 Save %
Complete Gut Health+
PREBIOTIC | PROBIOTIC | POSTBIOTIC
Support Gut Health & Immune Function With This Pre, Pro, and Postbiotic! A healthy gut is important for many of the body’s functions — support optimal performance of your microbiome with these vegan capsules.
60 count | 30 servings
How it works
- Hippocrates, dubbed the Father of Medicine, is quoted as saying “All disease begins in the gut,” and modern medicine agrees that the importance of gut health should not be underestimated!
- Our GI tract is the largest endocrine, or hormone producing, organ in the body and is estimated to house about 70% of the body’s immune cells.
- With our Complete Gut Health+ Capsules you can help provide for your gastrointestinal needs with this pre, pro, and postbiotic, all in one!
- Encapsulated in vegan capsules sourced from pine trees is a blend of butyrate (found here in Tributyrin (as Corebiome®)), an organic prebiotic blend, and a probiotic blend, with 5 different probiotic strains!
- Butyrate is a short-chain fatty acid (SCFA) that is produced by microbial fermentation in the lower intestines from undigested portions of vegetables (fiber), and butyrate is particularly beneficial in maintaining the gut lining’s integrity.
- By supplying a prebiotic, introducing healthy bacteria to your gut with a probiotic, and providing the short-chain fatty acid butyrate, your gut receives beneficial components it needs to perform optimally, support immune function, and promote your overall health.
Important Message from MaryRuth's
Important: We genuinely care about all our customers, which is why we always suggest consulting with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any health supplement. Since all bodies are different, an individual’s nutrient needs are unique to their body. As such, results may vary. Children under 14, seniors over 65, those pregnant and/or lactating, those who suspect a medical condition and those who are taking any medications should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue use if any negative reaction occurs.
How to take
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily, with or without food, or as directed by a physician or healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place.
We only create wholesome vitamins and supplements that MaryRuth herself feels great about giving to her own family. We find the highest quality ingredients and formulate with care great-tasting products that assist in supporting your health and wellness!
- Pine-Based Vegan Capsules
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
- No Added Sugar
- GMP Facility Made
HEALTH MADE SIMPLE
Discover The Ultimate Health Hack . . .
At MaryRuth Organics, we're helping others move forward every day, and it shows! With 12,000+ five-star reviews, our happy customers found a supplement that works for their lifestyle - And not to mention they're tasty!
Based on 107 reviews
Trying these for the first time and I have to say, it’s helping to keep my body regular. If you can get past the smell, it’s easy to take. This is a part of my daily morning routine. I take it every morning as soon as I wake up on an empty stomach and I feel great. Definitely recommend.
I started these last month they have definitely helped so much with the flow of everything!!
I struggle to get my pre-teenager to eat healthy. He’s inundated by his friends and their junk food habits. I know at least with this easy to swallow capsule that he’s getting the pre- & probiotics he needs to *try* to maintain good gut health despite the Cheetos and Cokes he sneaks when I’m not around. MaryRuth’s = A Health-focused Parent’s Best Friend!
Have A Question? Great, Ask Us!
Really. We are here to answer any question you may have.
What is the difference between a prebiotic, probiotic and postbiotic?
Prebiotics nourish and encourage the health-promoting activities of beneficial bacteria in the gut microbiome, allowing them to thrive. These prebiotics may then be transformed into multiple different short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs) made by your gut; One of these SCFAs is butyrate, the same postbiotic included in this product! Probiotics, on the other hand, are friendly bacteria that you can intake to introduce these healthy bacteria straight into the gut.
What is the difference between Tributyrin (as Corebiome®) and sodium butyrate?
Most butyrate that you will find on the market is sodium butyrate, which is rapidly metabolized in the body. Tributyrin (Corebiome®) has been shown to maintain butyrate levels in the body longer than sodium butyrate. This is likely due to the structure of Corebiome® which has three butyrate molecules attached to a glycerol backbone instead of one butyrate molecule.
What is the suggested use?
Take 2 capsules daily, with or without food, or as directed by a physician or healthcare professional.
More questions? Find out more answers on our FAQs Page.
Receive a 100% refund* and keep the product if you’re not happy in any way! *policy details
Free Standard Shipping on all U.S. orders over $99
12,000+ 5 Star Reviews
That's a lot of happy customers