$22.95 Save %
CELLULAR HEALTH | HEART HEALTH | IMMUNE SUPPORT
Support Your Heart, Cells, & Immune System! With Coenzyme Q10 in a more bioavailable format, you may absorb this compound more easily.
7.6 oz | up to 45 servings
How it works
- Coenzyme Q10, a notoriously difficult compound for the body to absorb, is more bioavailable here in a liposomal format.
- Found in all cell and organelle membranes, CoQ10 is an integral component of the mitochondrial electron transport chain and energy production.
- Critical for heart health, CoQ10 is also important for organs and tissues, and a deficiency in this important compound may result in a number of health complications.
- Our liposomal contains CoQ10 as ubiquinone, which is the oxidized form and essential for CoQ10’s role in cellular energy metabolism.
- If you’d like to support your mitochondria, heart health, and immune system, try out our CoQ10 Liposomal!
Quick Facts About Liposomals
- Liposomes are tiny spherical structures that have a protective outer layer and an inner cavity to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body.
- These tiny structures encapsulate these substances and can lead to enhanced absorption!
- Our products’ Micelle Liposomal delivery system works by encapsulating the vitamin/nutrients into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. The liposomal structures allow the nutrients they are delivering to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
- In this supplement, CoQ10 is encapsulated by liposomes for enhanced absorption!
Important Message from MaryRuth's
Important: We genuinely care about all our customers, which is why we always suggest consulting with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any health supplement. Since all bodies are different, an individual’s nutrient needs are unique to their body. As such, results may vary. Children under 14, seniors over 65, those pregnant and/or lactating, those who suspect a medical condition and those who are taking any medications should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue use if any negative reaction occurs.
How to take
Suggested Use: Shake gently before using. Take 5 mL (1 teaspoon) daily. Can be taken directly or added to your choice of blended beverage or as a topping on a variety of foods.
For optimal flavor and product performance, we recommend refrigeration before and after opening.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
We only create wholesome vitamins and supplements that MaryRuth herself feels great about giving to her own family. We find the highest quality ingredients and formulate with care great-tasting products that assist in supporting your health and wellness!
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- No Added Sugar
- GMP Facility Made
HEALTH MADE SIMPLE
Discover The Ultimate Health Hack . . .
At MaryRuth Organics, we're helping others move forward every day, and it shows! With 12,000+ five-star reviews, our happy customers found a supplement that works for their lifestyle - And not to mention they're tasty!
Based on 34 reviews
I do not know what happened this time as I always received my orders correct.I received my Coq10 Liposomal and it is not the same as the one I bought the first time with you guys.I will like the one I originally bought which is the one Coq10 Liposomal and the one I received says Liposomal Ultra Absorption I do not want this one. I will like the bottle that says soy free,non gmo,dairy free ,gluten free,no msg, vegan and sugar free as the picture reflects.I try to contact the Customer service with no respond.
I do not know what happened this time as I always received my orders correct.I received my CQ10 Liposomal and it is not the same as the one I bought the first time with you guys.I will like the one I originally bought which is the one CQ10 Liposomal and the one I received says Liposomal Ultra Absorption I do not want this one. I will like the bottle that says soy free,non gmo,dairy free ,gluten free,no msg, vegan and sugar free and the soy is not good for me and try to contact the care team without a response.
I like this supplement is liquid. I'm always in a rush so downing a teaspoon and moving on works for me. Unfortunately, it's too sweet so I'm not sure if it will spike my glucose which is already elevated, going to discontinue taking it.
the taste is very good...the benefits are proven...the price is comfortable...excellent company
I haven't been taking it long enough to see results, but I can say it is very sweet! I assume that's by design, if the taste of the supplement is very strong, but it could be a deterrent to taking it if you dislike glycerin-sweet taste and texture
Have A Question? Great, Ask Us!
Really. We are here to answer any question you may have.
Do you use ubiquinone or ubiquinol?
Our CoQ10 Liposomal is ubiquinone NOT ubiquinol.
What is CoQ10 in liposomal form?
Liposomes are tiny spherical structures, with a protective outer layer and an inner cavity, to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body. In this supplement, CoQ10 is encapsulated into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes for enhanced absorption! This liposomal structure allows for CoQ10 to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
What is the lifespan of this liposomal product?
The shelf life for our CoQ10 Liposomal is 12 months, when stored in a cool, dry place (preferably refrigerated), away from oxygen and moisture in its sealed container. Once open and, if kept refrigerated, the shelf life is 6 months.
More questions? Find out more answers on our FAQs Page.
Receive a 100% refund* and keep the product if you’re not happy in any way! *policy details
Free Standard Shipping on all U.S. orders over $99
12,000+ 5 Star Reviews
That's a lot of happy customers