$44.95 Save %
Women's Organic Multivitamin Liposomal
ENERGY SUPPORT | MOOD | IMMUNE SUPPORT
A Bioavailable Multivitamin Formulated for Women’s Health. Try this Vanilla Peach flavored multivitamin to support cognitive function, mood, reproductive health, and more via liposomal technology for enhanced absorption!
15.22 oz | 30 servings
How it works
- If you’re looking for a more bioavailable multivitamin formulated for women, reach for this Women’s Multivitamin Liposomal with vitamins and botanicals delivered with liposomal technology!
- B-vitamins are a group of eight essential water-soluble vitamins that the human body needs but cannot make on its own.
- This women’s multivitamin includes all eight B vitamins to support vital functions like skin health, energy levels, metabolism, circulatory health, DNA/RNA synthesis, neurochemical production, immune health, and more.
- Vitamin A is also an essential vitamin, imperative for normal vision and cell reproduction.
- Vitamin D3, the same type of vitamin D that your body naturally produces when exposed to sunlight, supports sleep and healthy stress levels — plus it’s necessary for healthy bones and may help support muscle function.
- With omega fatty acids 3 and 9, you’re also supporting cognitive function, cardiovascular & cellular health, and immunity.
- DHA supports healthy cell membranes and promotes healthy blood flow, which is essential to healthy cognition, optimal brain function and memory retention.
- Try this delicious Vanilla Peach flavored liposomal multivitamin today!
Quick Facts About Liposomals
- Liposomes are tiny spherical structures that have a protective outer layer and an inner cavity to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body.
- These tiny structures encapsulate these substances and can lead to enhanced absorption!
- Our products’ Micelle Liposomal delivery system works by encapsulating the vitamin/nutrients into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. The liposomal structures allow the nutrients they are delivering to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
- In this supplement, these nutrients are encapsulated by liposomes for enhanced absorption!
Important Message from MaryRuth's
Important: We genuinely care about all our customers, which is why we always suggest consulting with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any health supplement. Since all bodies are different, an individual’s nutrient needs are unique to their body. As such, results may vary. Children under 14, seniors over 65, those pregnant and/or lactating, those who suspect a medical condition and those who are taking any medications should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue use if any negative reaction occurs.
How to take
Suggested Use: Take 1 Tablespoon (15 mL) daily. Can be taken directly or added to your choice of blended beverage or as a topping on a variety of foods.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place. For optimal flavor and product performance, we recommend refrigeration before and after opening.
We only create wholesome vitamins and supplements that MaryRuth herself feels great about giving to her own family. We find the highest quality ingredients and formulate with care great-tasting products that assist in supporting your health and wellness!
- USDA Organic
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free*
- GMP Facility Made
*Not a low calorie food
HEALTH MADE SIMPLE
Discover The Ultimate Health Hack . . .
At MaryRuth Organics, we're helping others move forward every day, and it shows! With 12,000+ five-star reviews, our happy customers found a supplement that works for their lifestyle - And not to mention they're tasty!
Based on 80 reviews
I always have heard how bad the postpartum hair could be but given the fact I didn’t have the issue with my first born I just figured it would be fine after having my daughter…WRONG my hair was falling out to the point of wondering if I had bald spots. I finally said enough and started just a multivitamin from CVS. Nothing changed my hair was still coming out in a scary amount so I decided ok let’s just try Mary Ruth’s what could it hurt. Well after week 3 my hair is starting to be normal again!! I have new growth on the sides where it had just broken off and it’s so much less fall out while washing and just during the day. I am so happy and just overall feel so much better! Postpartum is killer and after 8 months I’m finally feeling like myself. I’m thankful for this product and wish I had started it sooner ♥️♥️♥️
I love the idea of these vitamins but I can’t stand the flavor! I have done the morning and night ones and was ok with the flavor and consistency but something about the peach flavor of these I can’t do. I wish they had varieties of flavors.
One Of The Best Vitamins I Ever Had I Mix Mine With A Smoothie In The Mornings As A Esthetician I Feel That It’s Important To Work On The Inside Health Right Along With The Outside Thank You Mary Ruth We Love Your Products
The taste is really good for a liquid product! I have a problem absorbing most nutrients so I looked into liposomal. I’ve felt way more energy since taking, also I started taking it the week before my period and didn’t have any cramps when my cycle started. Very strange for me but I’m not complaining! Will be purchasing again.
Have A Question? Great, Ask Us!
Really. We are here to answer any question you may have.
What is your vegan omega-3 source?
While most omega supplements use cod liver oil or another fishy source, our Women’s Multivitamin Liposomal uses DHA derived from algal oil, which is sourced from an ocean-friendly, wild strain of sustainably-grown micro-algae. Our Algal Oil (Omega-3) supplier is a proud supporter and board member of the Global Organization for EPA & DHA Omega-3s (GOED).
Why isn’t vitamin C included in the formula?
Did you know that formulating with Vitamin C can be difficult?! It tends to be unstable and degrade quickly in liquid formulations, especially when included in complex formulas with multiple other vitamins and minerals. Given that Vitamin C deficiency is uncommon in developed countries, and can be obtained in the North American diet through common foods such as citrus fruits, tomatoes, potatoes, and more, we opted to leave it out. If you would like to supplement with Vitamin C, we do have many standalone products like our Vitamin C Liquid Drops, Megadose Vitamin C Liposomal, and Vitamin C Gummies.
What is the lifespan of this liposomal product?
The shelf life for our Women’s Multivitamin Liposomal is 12 months, when stored in a cool, dry place (preferably refrigerated), away from oxygen and moisture in its sealed container. Once open and, if kept refrigerated, the shelf life is 6 months.
More questions? Find out more answers on our FAQs Page.
Receive a 100% refund* and keep the product if you’re not happy in any way! *policy details
Free Standard Shipping on all U.S. orders over $99
12,000+ 5 Star Reviews
That's a lot of happy customers