Healthy Chocolate Root Beer Float Soda or Protein Shake Recipe
Healthy Chocolate Stevia Root Beer Float Soda or Protein Shake 🍫with Vegan Coconut Milk Whipped Cream is a great treat for you and your kids!
- MaryRuth Organics Chocolate Protein Powder, made with: highly absorbable, non-GMO Pumpkin Seed Protein and fair trade Chocolate. Certified USDA Organic!
- Homemade vegan coconut milk whipped cream, sweetened with monk fruit.
- Zevia ginger root beer: not an ad...we just love that it has no food coloring and no sugar (sweetened with stevia)!
Ready to give this recipe a try?
Let us know your views on our Facebook's comment section of the video if you love this recipe!
Image credits: freepik.com
Chocolate Root Beer Float & Protein Shake Recipe
Looking for a tasty after-school snack or fun dessert for you and the kids? Try this healthy Healthy Choco Root Beer Float or Protein Shake made with our USDA Certified Organic Protein Powder, made with non-GMO pumpkin seed protein and fair trade chocolate. Topped with MaryRuth’s vegan, dairy-free Coconut Whipped Cream, this treat is one that everyone will want again. Simply add the ingredients together in the glass for more of a fun float-type beverage, or add the ingredients in a blender with ice for more of a chocolate protein shake.
- MaryRuth’s Chocolate Protein Powder
- Zevia Ginger Root Beer
- Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
- Pour Zevia into a glass, filling almost to the top.
- Add ½ tablespoon of MaryRuth’s Organic Protein Powder.
- Mix well.
- Top with whipped cream.
Recipe for Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream - https://www.maryruthorganics.com/blogs/maryruths-kitchen/non-dairy-coconut-whipped-cream