$29.95 Save %
Turmeric & DHA Liposomal
JOINT HEALTH | OVERALL WELLNESS | OPTIMAL ABSORPTION
Try This Unique Blend of Potent Ingredients in Liposomal Form for Easier Absorption. Our liposomal turmeric with omega-3 DHA is formulated to support your overall health and wellness in a more bioavailable and easy-to-take liquid form.
15.22 oz | 30 servings
How it works
- Easier absorption and optimal ingredients! This blend includes micelle liposomal curcumin, ginger root oil, and vegan omega-3 (as DHA, docosahexaenoic acid) from sustainably sourced algal oil.
- Curcumin, the naturally-occurring chemical compound most commonly found in Turmeric and a notoriously difficult ingredient to absorb, is more bioavailable here in its liposomal form.
- Curcumin has been used traditionally for decades and ingesting this spice has also been found to support mood, possibly reduce post-exercise muscle soreness, and aid overall health.
- Additionally, the omega-3 (DHA) in this formula supports cognitive maintenance while increasing your intake of this important fatty acid.
- DHA supports healthy cell membranes and promotes healthy blood flow, which is essential to healthy cognition, optimal brain function and memory retention.
- Lastly, ginger oil, as well as curcumin, works to support healthy joints.
- Simply take this potent blend on its own, or add to your favorite drink or smoothie to receive the benefits of this liposomal!
Quick Facts About Liposomals
- Liposomes are tiny spherical structures that have a protective outer layer and an inner cavity to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body.
- These tiny structures encapsulate these substances and can lead to enhanced absorption!
- Our products’ Micelle Liposomal delivery system works by encapsulating the vitamin/nutrients into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. The liposomal structures allow the nutrients they are delivering to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
- In this supplement, turmeric and DHA are encapsulated by liposomes for enhanced absorption!
Important Message from MaryRuth's
Important: We genuinely care about all our customers, which is why we always suggest consulting with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any health supplement. Since all bodies are different, an individual’s nutrient needs are unique to their body. As such, results may vary. Children under 14, seniors over 65, those pregnant and/or lactating, those who suspect a medical condition and those who are taking any medications should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue use if any negative reaction occurs.
How to take
Suggested Use: Shake gently before using. Take 15 mL (1 Tablespoon) once daily. Can be taken directly or added to your choice of juice or blended beverage.
- 4-8 Years: ¼ TBSP (52.5 mg DHA & 130 mg Turmeric)
- 9-13 Years: ½ TBSP (105 mg DHA & 260 mg Turmeric)
- 14+ Years: 1 TBSP or 15 mL (210 mg DHA & 520 mg Turmeric)
Just a heads up: Turmeric is a natural dye and as such the natural yellow-gold pigment of turmeric may stain! Make sure to use caution when taking this product so as to preserve your clothes and surroundings!
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place. For optimal flavor and product performance, we recommend refrigeration before and after opening.
We only create wholesome vitamins and supplements that MaryRuth herself feels great about giving to her own family. We find the highest quality ingredients and formulate with care great-tasting products that assist in supporting your health and wellness!
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free*
- GMP Facility Made
*Not a low calorie food
HEALTH MADE SIMPLE
Discover The Ultimate Health Hack . . .
At MaryRuth Organics, we're helping others move forward every day, and it shows! With 12,000+ five-star reviews, our happy customers found a supplement that works for their lifestyle - And not to mention they're tasty!
Have A Question? Great, Ask Us!
Really. We are here to answer any question you may have.
How do I know what an appropriate dose is when there are no recommended daily values?
It is true that there are no FDA recommendations for daily intake of Omega-3s, which makes it hard to know what an appropriate dose might be! For Omega-3s, recommendations from health organizations for daily intake vary from 250-500 mg of DHA & EPA, with an upper limit around 3-5 g. We’ve created suggested dosages as seen in the “How to Take” section above — but ultimately, in order to make the best health decisions possible for you and your family, we recommend speaking with your physician or healthcare professional to determine what dose is best.
What is Micelle Liposomal delivery?
Curcumin is an incredible ingredient sourced from the root of the turmeric plant. Turmeric has been long used in cooking and traditional medicine of India and other parts of southeast Asia. It is widely recognizable for its vibrant yellow-gold color and for its use in curries. Unfortunately, curcumin is difficult for the body to absorb. That is where micelle liposomal delivery comes in! In this product, curcumin is encapsulated into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. The liposomal structures allow the nutrients they are delivering to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
What is turmeric?
Turmeric is a spice from the turmeric plant in the ginger family, the rhizome (root) of which has been long used in cooking and traditional medicine of India and other parts of southeast Asia. It is widely recognizable for its vibrant yellow-gold color and for its use in curries. Curcumin, the major active component of turmeric, and what gives it its golden pigment, is a main ingredient in this product.
What is your vegan omega-3 DHA source?
While most omega supplements use cod liver oil or another fishy source, our Turmeric & DHA Liposomal uses DHA derived from algal oil, which is sourced from an ocean-friendly, wild strain of sustainably-grown micro-algae. Algal oil is an incredible source of DHA!
What is the lifespan of this liposomal product?
The shelf life for our Turmeric & DHA Liposomal is 18 months in a cool, dry place away from oxygen and moisture in its sealed container. Once open and refrigerated, the shelf life is still 18 months. If stored refrigerated and sealed, the shelf life is 2 years.
More questions? Find out more answers on our FAQs Page.
Receive a 100% refund* and keep the product if you’re not happy in any way! *policy details
Free Standard Shipping on all U.S. orders over $99
12,000+ 5 Star Reviews
That's a lot of happy customers