$33.95 Save %
Ice Pressed® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
HAND HARVESTED | RAW | ICE PRESSED®
Nutritious & Delicious, Treat Your Family with This Exceptional Olive Oil. Our exemplary Olive Oil is hand-harvested and Ice Pressed® to preserve the exquisite taste.
- MaryRuth’s unadulterated, unfiltered, raw olive oil is harvested and bottled in Soulinari, Greece.
- Since climate, geography and altitude are instrumental to grow times and quality of olives, Soulinari was chosen with care.
- Not only is it a few miles from the founding epicenter of the Koroneiki olive variety, but it is far enough inland not to be affected by the Mediterranean salt air and rests at an altitude 300 meters above sea level, producing incomparable Koroneiki olives.
- Harvested by hand, our olive oil is made with a minimal carbon footprint. Our olives are processed in the absence of heat and rely on nature to recycle water and nutrients to the soil.
- The impeccably rich taste of raw, non-GMO, hand-picked olives is protected by high quality glass bottles, preserving freshness and avoiding oxidation by shielding the oil from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- The Ice Pressed® Method is significantly colder than traditional cold-pressed olive oils; the near absence of heat allows the oil to retain quality and taste, with no chemical interference.
Suggested Use: Toss with your favorite salad, or try out MaryRuth's Raw Ranch Salad Dressing Recipe.
Each bottle comes with 12 fl. oz (375ml). Store in a cool, dry place.
We only create wholesome vitamins and supplements that MaryRuth herself feels great about giving to her own family. We find the highest quality ingredients and formulate with care great-tasting products that assist in supporting your health and wellness!
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
HEALTH MADE SIMPLE
Discover The Ultimate Health Hack . . .
At MaryRuth Organics, we're helping others move forward every day, and it shows! With 12,000+ five-star reviews, our happy customers found a supplement that works for their lifestyle - And not to mention they're tasty!
Based on 7 reviews
It tastes of quality! Will definitely be buying more.
As always shipment arrived extra specially wrapped. MRO products always deliver on being the best! Just as advertised. And am excited to try this new OO out!
…it’s slightly bitter, which is indicative of a high quality EVOO (high polyphenol amount = bitterness).
I haven't bought Olive Oil in a long time because of not knowing where it comes from or how long it has been on a shelf. All oil goes rancid and I can smell and taste it. This oil is by far the best and I will only buy this Olive Oil from Mary Ruth's. I absolutely love the bottle it comes in too. The only thing is the bottom of the bottle is a bit uneven so it wobbles a bit. Other than that I give the oil 5 stars!
Have A Question? Great, Ask Us!
Really. We are here to answer any question you may have.
What does “Ice Pressed®” mean and why is it good?
Our Organic Ice Pressed® Olive Oil is pressed at temperatures 20-30x colder than traditional cold pressed olive oil. The near absence of heat allows our Ice Pressed® olive oil to retain the highest quality of nutrients and taste, with no chemical interference.
Should this olive oil be refrigerated?
Whether or not you choose to refrigerate your olive oil is entirely up to you. Though not necessary, it will not hurt the product to be refrigerated. If you tend to use your olive oil quickly or you live somewhere with a cooler climate, you shouldn’t need to refrigerate it. But if you buy it in large quantities, go through it slowly, or live somewhere with a warmer climate, keep the bulk of your olive oil in the fridge and, if you so choose, keep a small supply in a darkened glass bottle for quick access. Know that if you choose to keep your olive oil stored in the fridge, that it may likely go cloudy; a few minutes at room temperature should help revert it back to its natural state.
What is the polyphenol count of MaryRuth’s olive oil?
The polyphenols in our olive oil range between 280-400 mg/kg. Non-bitter oils contain <220 mg/kg polyphenols, where lightly-bitter oils range between 220-340 mg/kg. Polyphenols can support a healthy inflammatory response, scavenge off excess free radicals, and help maintain heart health. What people sometimes don't know is that olive oil contains 30 other phenolic compounds. That's why a high content polyphenol olive oil is so amazing!
What is MaryRuth’s favorite way to use this olive oil?
MaryRuth loves to make salad dressing with this olive oil. Below is one of her favorites! MaryRuth's Raw Ranch Salad Dressing: 2/3 cup MaryRuth Organics Olive Oil 1 Teaspoon Dried Chives 1 Teaspoon Dried Parsley 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Dill Weed 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder Whisk all ingredients together and serve.
More questions? Find out more answers on our FAQs Page.
Receive a 100% refund* and keep the product if you’re not happy in any way! *policy details
Free Standard Shipping on all U.S. orders over $99
12,000+ 5 Star Reviews
That's a lot of happy customers