Cherry B-lini With Vitamin B-Complex Drops
When you want to enjoy a delicious drink on an evening on the patio or on a weekend with friends, we have an exciting recipe with a healthy vitamin twist!
If you’re a bellini lover, you may already know that they’re usually made with fresh peach puree and prosecco, but this mocktail has no alcohol and a bit of a different flavor profile than a classic bellini.
MaryRuth loves monk fruit, and this sugar-free drink uses monk fruit to make it tasty without any added sugar! Plus, the added B-Complex Drops in tart cherry flavor not only make the drink tastier but also support your health, too.
Download the recipe card below for a tasty alcohol-free Bellini with MaryRuth’s tart cherry-flavored B-Compex Drops containing vitamins B6, B12, folate, niacin, and biotin!
Cherry B-lini With Vitamin B-Complex Recipe
- 1/4 cup of tart cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon of monk fruit (or more if you want the drink sweeter)
- 1/2 cup of Zevia* black cherry soda
- 15 drops of MaryRuth’s B-Complex Drops
- Cherry for garnish
- Pour the cherry juice into a champagne glass.
- Add in the Zevia, monk fruit, and MaryRuth’s B-Complex Liquid Drops.
- Gently stir and drop a cherry into the glass as a garnish.
*MaryRuth and MaryRuth’s® are not affiliated with any of these products; this is not an ad.