4th of July Craft for Kids
Happy 4th of July! We hope you’re enjoying the long weekend & celebrating summer.
In honor of the holiday, we’re sharing this fun craft for your kids to enjoy: Salt painted fireworks! Simply download and print our free fireworks template that can be used for salt painting (instructions attached), or kids can color and paint them on their own.
Kids will love getting festive, painting and creating their own fireworks display for the family refrigerator.
Click the image below to print out and start crafting!
Salt Painted Fireworks
Grab some glue, salt & paint for this 4th of July craft with the kiddos!
- Fireworks template
- White cardstock or paper
- Liquid watercolors
- White salt
- Bottle of glue
- A little bit of water
- Print off our free firework template on large white cardstock paper.
- Begin by tracing the fireworks with your bottle of glue.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of salt onto the glue, covering every part & shake off any excess salt from the page.
- Paint over the salt with festive red & blue liquid watercolors.
- Set aside to dry then hang on your refrigerator!
Be sure to tag us in your photos on Instagram @maryruthorganics so we can see what they’ve created.