MaryRuth’s 2021 End of Year Reflection & Initiatives for 2022
Here’s what MaryRuth’s has accomplished in 2021 and some of our plans for 2022!
Here at MaryRuth’s, we understand that it is important for many people to know more about the companies that they’re supporting. We always want to be transparent with our employees and our customers and are happy to share what’s been going on in 2021 and some of our plans for 2022.
We appreciate everyone who has been so loyal to us and has helped us grow, and we have many internal and external initiatives to share with you.
Watch for a special message from MaryRuth sharing some interesting information about our company:
Below are some notable highlights.
In 2021, MaryRuth’s:
- Donated over $110,000 to different charities
- Reached over 3,500 on our We Care Support financial assistance program
- Now has over 100 employees and always make sure everyone is heard through our regular anonymous surveys sent out, company culture meetings, and one-on-one meetings with MaryRuth herself
- Gave all employees end-of-year bonuses
In 2022, MaryRuth’s:
- Is starting the process to become a certified B-corp company and a certified woman-owned business
- Has upgraded & implemented new policies for employees, including 2 days paid time off annually to volunteer and 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary & secondary caregivers, as well as a number of other policy upgrades
MaryRuth’s is a mother-daughter-owned company, and we are 100% here for all of our customers and our employees. We always try to be there for our team in whatever way necessary, even on a case-by-case basis.
In 2022, we wish you a little bit more time to do all the things you love! We hope that this year you’ll be able to find a routine that works for you to have a higher quality of life to do what makes you happy.