MaryRuth’s Winter Wellness Bar Drink Recipes on Access Daily
There’s nothing like sipping on a refreshing beverage that not only tastes great, but has some good-for-you ingredients, too!
That’s where MaryRuth’s delicious recipes and our tasty vitamins come together to create some vitamin-infused drinks you can make this new year to contribute to your overall happiness and wellness.
MaryRuth was recently a guest on Access Daily, where she made these tasty drinks on air!
Try out one (or all!) of these tasty drink recipes below, and let us know what you think! You can download, save, and print each recipe card to refer back to and make over and over. Tag us on Instagram at @maryruthorganics if you decide to make any of these delicious creations.
Berry Biotin-i Recipe
A delicious berry mocktail with a tasty heart-shaped biotin gummy garnish!
● 1 cup boiling water
● 3 raspberry hibiscus flavored tea bags
● 2 tablespoons of pomegranate martini mix simple syrup
● 1 tablespoon monk fruit sugar
● 3 tablespoons monk fruit simple syrup
● 1 MaryRuth’s Biotin Gummy & 2 raspberries for garnish
1. Pour boiling water over tea bags and steep for 3 minutes.
2. Cool tea to room temperature.
3. Combine the cooled tea and pomegranate martini mix simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice.
4. Shake until well chilled!
5. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with MaryRuth’s biotin gummy between 2 raspberries on a stick.
Winter Mint Glow Recipe
An alcohol-free minty mojito with delicious peppermint-flavored liquid chlorophyll!
● 2 tablespoons key lime juice
● 1 tablespoon of monk fruit
● 1/3 cup mint leaves
● 2 oz of carbonated sparkling water
● 6 oz of Zevia lemon-lime soda
● 6 drops of MaryRuth’s Vegan Liquid Chlorophyll Drops
● Lime slices & mint for garnish
1. Put the lime juice, monk fruit, mint leaves, and sparkling water in a cocktail shaker and muddle until the monk fruit dissolves and forms a syrup.
2. Add ice and shake well.
3. Strain into a glass half-filled with crushed ice and top with Zevia.
4. Add the MaryRuth’s Vegan Liquid Chlorophyll Drops.
5. Garnish with lime slices and mint.
6. Enjoy your beautiful green mojito!
Cherry B-lini With Vitamin B-Complex Recipe
A tasty alcohol-free Bellini with MaryRuth’s tart cherry-flavored B-Compex drops containing vitamins B6, B12, folate, niacin, and biotin!
● 1/4 cup of tart cherry juice
● 1 tablespoon of monk fruit (or more if you want the drink sweeter)
● 1/2 cup of Zevia black cherry soda
● 15 drops of MaryRuth’s B-Complex Drops
● Cherry for garnish
1. Pour the cherry juice into a champagne glass.
2. Add in the Zevia, monk fruit, and MaryRuth’s B-Complex Liquid Drops.
3. Gently stir and drop a cherry into the glass as a garnish.
MaryRuth and MaryRuth’s® are not affiliated with this product; this is not an ad.